- Post Date:11th November 2023
- Apply Before: 11th December 2023
- Views 64
About the job
Farrow and Ball – Demand Planner, Wimborne (Hybrid)
We are currently looking for an analytical individual with experience in Supply Chain, to join our Planning & Procurement team in Wimborne as a Demand Planner. We are offering this position on a full-time, hybrid basis.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
Reporting into the Demand Planning Lead, your role will encompass duties across planning, supply and inventory. You will continually review and develop key processes, helping to drive continuous improvements.
What We Expect From You As a Demand Planner.
- Plan and schedule workflow for Paint and/or Wallpaper according to agreed procedures.
- Analyse production specifications to maximise efficiency and customer service.
- Prepare reports to provide information on performance of area, along with any ad hoc reporting requirements
- Proactive management of wallpaper and paint production process
- Maintain a focused, pro-active approach to minimise out of stocks and production issues.
- Maintain customer relationships with all suppliers assigned to personal responsibility, working to achieve continuous improvements in service and cost.
- Order materials in line with projected sales volume.
- Project usage of materials and provide forward forecasts to suppliers on regular basis.
- Ensure continuous supply of all products to avoid out of stocks.
- Formalise stock holding on site based on forward forecast.
- Provide regular reporting on availability and stock holding, including forward projections.
- Ensure close communications with other stakeholders to ensure plans are shared.
- Update of IFS parts where necessary and an ongoing focus on increasing system knowledge.
- Carry out essential system maintenance to support processes.
- Work closely with other members of the Planning and Procurement team, along with other teams across the business to ensure sharing of information, a joined up plan, minimisation of key man dependencies, cross training of others in team
- Keep procedural information up to date.
- Maintain a focus on the next 3 months.
- 2+ Years Global Supply Chain, MRP Systems experience.
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, forecasting, and planning.
- Ability and experience to build professional relationships internally and externally with good communication skills.
- Strong analytic and advanced excel skills.
- Experience and understanding of a manufacturing Environment.
- Experience in Supply Chain.
- A great team player
- Determination and drive for results
- Able to analyse critically evaluate business solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to influence
- Enthusiastic, ambitious.
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Competitive pay with annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Money Coaching sessions (via Octopus)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme (via Octopus)
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite parking
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3762950331
Related Jobs (20)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023