Customer Support Advisor - Birstall
- Post Date:20th August 2021
- Views 199
Customer Support Advisor
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will provide first class customer service to all our customers. As the first point of contact, you will ensure each customer has an outstanding and personalised experience with the business.
- Ensure all customers are engaged with in a cheerful, confident and professional manner with an aim to WOW customers.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and understanding when dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Ensure all information is captured so that the relevant person / team can resolve in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business, its products and customer base.
- Professionally deal with sophisticated queries.
- Deal with a variety of questions and queries from customers by utilising information sources. For example: PPG websites, PPG infonet, product manuals and databases.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and with current customer service practices
- Participation in additional company strategic campaigns/initiatives.
- Excellent customer service, listening and communication skills!
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Microsoft office and internet skills are crucial, with SAP/AS400 system knowledge desirable.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (1)
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 31st August 2023 Full Time