Customer Support Administrator
- Post Date:29th October 2021 14048
- Views 194
Customer Support Administrator
Contract 1 year FTC
Hybrid – 2 days per week office based
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, your role as Customer Support Administrator will involve working with colleagues and customers around the world to process orders and warranty claims for parts and equipment. The successful candidate will maintain accurate information in the database to ensure timely returns of all outstanding parts. This is a great opportunity to develop where you will gain valuable experience within a customer support team.
You will be working as part of a friendly close-knit team, where you will receive support and encouragement to succeed. The Group Customer Support department is responsible for all aspects of Order Management for our international Distribution network and Sales Channels and to facilitate this you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues and Customers across the Domino business.
As part of your role you will;
- Prioritise enquiries from colleagues and customers using our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and colleagues across the business through open and interactive communication.
- Process warranty requests for parts and equipment by referencing databases and approving or rejecting claims. Contact customers for additional information as required, and to ensure faulty parts are returned in a timely manner
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, interactions, transactions and actions taken
- Escalate unresolved issues as required.
- Process all sample and warranty orders, coordinate with internal departments to fulfil customer needs ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss upcoming challenges and find solutions together as a team.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you need to have good interpersonal skill and be an excellent communicator. It would be desirable to have experience of internal account management and CRM, but this is not essential.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Self-Organisation/Time management
- Excellent Communication
- Fast learner
- Natural process improver – always looking to find ways of doing things more effectively.
- Team Player
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.