Customer Support Administrator
- Post Date:22nd July 2022 14499
- Views 99
Customer Support Administrator
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Hybrid – 2 days per week office based
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd has a long established global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. We offer a wide range of printing technologies including continuous Inkjet, Laser Coding, Drop on Demand, Print and Apply and Thermal Inkjet. We are positive you will have seen the success of our products without even noticing, from expiry dates on eggs to medicines in your bathrooms.
About the Role
Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, your role as Customer Support Administrator will involve working with colleagues and customers around the world to process orders and warranty claims for parts and equipment. The successful candidate will maintain accurate information in the database to ensure timely returns of all outstanding parts. This is a great opportunity to develop where you will gain valuable experience within customer support team.
You will be required to work in the office 2 days a week with the flexibility of working from home for the remaining 3 days. As part of a friendly close-knit team, you will receive training, support, and encouragement to succeed. The Group Customer Support department is responsible for all aspects of Order Management for our international Distribution network and Sales Channels and to facilitate this you will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues and Customers across the Domino business.
As part of your role, you will;
- Prioritise enquiries from colleagues and customers using our Customer Relationship Management System.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and colleagues across the business through open and interactive communication.
- Process warranty requests for parts and equipment by referencing databases and approving or rejecting claims. Contact customers for additional information as required, and to ensure faulty parts are returned in a timely manner
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, interactions, transactions and actions taken
- Escalate unresolved issues as required.
- Process all sample and warranty orders, coordinate with internal departments to fulfil customer needs ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss upcoming challenges and find solutions together as a team.
At Domino Printing Sciences, we believe in doing more for our employees as well as our customers. A highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you need to have good interpersonal skill and be an excellent communicator. It would be desirable to have some with internal account management and CRM experience, but this is not essential.
Some of the key personal attributes we are looking for:
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Self-Organisation/Time management
- Excellent Communication
- Fast learner
- Natural process improver – always looking to find ways of doing things more effectively.
- Team Player
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a generous benefits package of not only a competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme but also 25 days basic holiday (including the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days), flexible working hours, an on-site subsidised restaurant, discounts on local gym facilities, a green car scheme, private medical insurance and continuous training and development opportunities to progress your career with Domino.
If you want to join a global expert industry company dedicated to investing in its people, its products and its future then apply now.