Customer Services Administrator UK/IRL
- Post Date:24th February 2022 14207
- Views 138
UPOL Customer Services Administrator UK/IRL
U-POL is a leading supplier of body filler, coatings, aerosols, abrasives, polishes and consumables to the world-wide car repair market. The company’s international reputation is for high quality products, made to ‘tool-kit’ quality. U-POL promotes our products through an experienced and qualified sales force calling on a substantial client base of distributors, body shops and retail-focussed businesses.
- To provide a consistently world class level of service to customers; on the telephone, in writing, and in the day to day undertaking of every aspect of their work.
- To support business development by providing a comprehensive support service to the sales force.
- To produce sales and statistical reports to management; sales personnel and customers as required.
- To proactively lead and participate in departmental and interdepartmental business development
- Processing orders daily, this includes data input as well as checking credit control information, pricing and delivery details before processing. Orders come in by fax or email. The Customer Services Administrator is the first point of contact for customers and sale force in the region.
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and members of our sales force. This includes queries regarding pricing, product range, delivery dates, delivery issues, returns, credit notes, promotional leaflets etc.
- Liaising and coordinating with Distribution, Accounts, Planning and other internal departments.
- Creating new customer accounts and carrying out the necessary vetting procedures.
- Managing client data on the internal operations system. This includes updating contact details and prices and making relevant notes on the system for customers’ special delivery requirements etc.
- Completing month end Cash Collection and other – sometimes complex – regular and ad-hoc reports for management; Area Sales Executives and customers.
- Leading and participating in various process, procedure and systems projects. Sometimes alone, or with other members of the Customer Services Team and colleagues from other departments.
- Supporting other members of Customer Services Team when required. 9. Processing monthly expenses for the Polish sales force
- Excellent English language, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience liaising and dealing with customers and sales personnel.
- A high level of self-motivation and drive, as well as a sense of urgency and desire to proactively improve themselves as well as the business.
- Ability to multi task. Highly organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work within a team as well on own initiative and independently.
- The ability to engage in long term business projects.
- Accurate data entry and management.
- Able to work calmly under the pressure of a heavy work load.
- Strong Excel and IT abilities. Minimum intermediate MS Office
- Experience of customer databases.
- Additional languages are a significant advantage.
Reporting To: Customer Service Manager
To apply please send your CV to: [email protected]