Customer Service Support Representative
- Post Date:13th October 2023
- Views 95
Full time, Permanent.
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
The Customer Services Team Leader is responsible for the optimisation and maintenance of all aspects of customer facing administration, order management and customer order fulfilment, as well as identifying areas of continuous improvement.
- Consistent and Effective Order Management through planning and management of the Customer Service Team
- Driving Right First Time through Quality Initiatives and Coaching, Guidance and supporting the team
- Working closely and communicating effectively with The Sales team as well as Operational Plants and other supporting departments
- Ensuring and promoting the Safety of self and the team
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- GCSE C / Level 4 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience of managing metrics through Excel and related IT applications
- Proven experience in a customer facing role and team leading
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Hybrid working
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UK’s biggest retailers
- Free onsite parking
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
To Apply please visit: https://careers.sunchemical.com/job-invite/2306/
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024