Customer Service Representative
- Post Date:25th March 2021 13636
- Views 19
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process orders, manage incoming calls and assisting with enquiries and complaints, in order to ensure outstanding customer service and support to both our internal and external Industrial Bakeware customers.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Connect with customers via phone and e-mail.
- Process orders in time, responding promptly to all customer requirements.
- Monitor orders making use of the ERP system, communicating and co-ordinating with internal partners and customers as necessary.
- Log customer complaints in the CAIR system.
- Take action, and offer solutions to complaints and enquiries, in compliance with delegation of authority following up to ensure an appropriate resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Consistent track record in a Customer Service role within an office environment.
- The ability to read and speak French would be advantageous but not essential.
- A robust problem solver who can think on their feet!
- Strong IT literacy and keyboard skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills, with accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to organise work in a fast paced changing environment!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.