Customer Service Representative
- Post Date:23rd September 2023
- Views 103
In the position of a Customer Service Representative you will ensure the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and meets and exceeds quality standards.
This position is based at our Knottingley site (WF11).
The essential functions include:
- Assist customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Handle customer enquiries via the telephone by providing accurate information regarding products and
- Product applications and process telephone and email orders accordingly.
- Act as liaison between Customer and Sales Rep/Tech Rep..
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure goods supplied OTIF.
- Establish first class communication channels with customers and suppliers to ensure no interruptions in supply chain at all levels.
- Assist Sales Reps in making product recommendations to customers and resolving product knowledge questions.
- Ensure sales transactions are completed accurately.
- Document and refer potential sale leads to Manager and/or Sales Rep.
- Follow pricing guidelines when quoting customers.
- Ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are consistently met.
- Ensure that CRM “best practices” are operated consistently
- Establish and maintain accurate customer order files.
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers that are not available in the Facility and, upon approval, place order and follow up as necessary.
- Record information on appropriate forms for proper completion of orders and requests.
- Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom.
- Identify obsolete/damaged material and communicate to management.
- Ensure accurate updating of customer price lists where access is granted.
- Process daily production orders and agree production schedule.
- Manage customer complaints to ensure a quick and accurate resolution.
- Identify facility problems and make recommendations.
The education, skills and experience we are ideally looking for…
- Strong experience in customer relations and customer experience
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply, Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3725959991
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023