Customer Service Representative
- Post Date:13th January 2023 14823
- Views 10
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Customer Service Representative
Felling, Gateshead NE10 0JY
Customer Service Representative – Introduction
If you are used to working with customers and have experience in a client facing role this is an exciting opportunity to join a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Customer Service Representative to assist the customers of our Protective Coatings business by providing ‘best in class’ customer service to external customers and internal sales and supply teams.
Customer Service Representative – The Role
- Acts as first level contact with customers to efficiently manage order receipt and prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Process orders using our SAP system in line with our On Time and In Full service level agreements
- Transfer orders through to third party warehouse & logistics distribution teams, record and investigate any discrepancies
- First level contact to answer customer queries, provide additional supporting documentation and resolve issues
- Complete and record all additional documentation as required
- Build product/customer knowledge to find solutions for customer needs
- Closely co-operate and foster good relationships with our external sales, technical, manufacturing and supply teams
- Comply with all corporate and site policies and procedures regarding personal conduct and HSE standards
- Complete all mandatory HSE training as required.
Customer Service Representative – About You
- Previous experience in customer service department / facing customers
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Well organized, accurate and the ability to work effectively in a busy environment.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- GCSE’s – Including Maths and English
Customer Service Representative – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Customer Service Representative – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
The closing date for this role is COP 13 January 2022 however the role may be closed earlier.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Related Jobs (37)
Sales & Marketing Graduate on 13th January 2023
Technologist on 13th January 2023
In-direct Tax Accountant (Europe) on 13th January 2023
Process Safety Manager on 13th January 2023
R&D- Applicator on 13th January 2023
Territory Sales Consultant NWEST on 13th January 2023
Manufacturing Production Assistant on 13th January 2023
Sales Orderline Clerk on 13th January 2023
Product Sales Representative on 13th January 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 13th January 2023