Customer Service Representative
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 96
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Customer Service Representative
Competitive salary and benefits package
Glasgow – Kinning Parkway Ind. Estate
Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Customer Service Representative to assist the customers of our Powder Coatings business by providing ‘best in class’ client service for our many customers.
No Experience Is Required, And All Training Is Provided.
Customer Service Representative – The Role
- Coordinate internal sales activities
- Acts as first level contact with for customers for order receipt, quotations & answers to questions
- Carry out timely order processing using our SAP system
- Manage invoicing & credit control procedures
- Handle customer order questions & queries & resolve issues
- Ensure regular contact with customers, build report & understanding of their needs
- Build product/customer knowledge to find additional product solutions for customer needs
- Work safely & accurately
Customer Service Representative – About You
- Experience in customer service department / facing customers would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Good at building relationships & committed to providing excellent client service
- Well organised & with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of SAP or industrial liquid & powder coating technologies would be beneficial but not essential
Customer Service Representative – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Customer Service Representative – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.