Customer Service Executive
- Post Date:24th March 2023
- Views 60
Farrow and Ball – Customer Service Executive, Wimborne
We are currently looking for an empathetic and conscientious individual, with complaint handling experience, to join our Customer Service team in Wimborne as a Customer Service Executive.
We are offering this position on a full-time basis working Monday-Friday, with shifts between the hours of 8.30am – 6pm. There is flexibility for fully remote, hybrid or fully office based working with this role.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients. The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
As the Customer Service Executive you will take ownership of product and service-related complaints across the UK & EU. Working within a small team you will manage your own case load and be responsible for customer escalations across all channels.
What you can expect from us:
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
What we expect from you as a Customer Service Executive:
- Full ownership, including logging, investigating and agreeing resolution to all product and service-related complaints across UK & EU
- Manage own case load to ensure SLA are adhered to with ability to prioritise where required
- Product expert with the ability to provide customers with technical and complex advise on usage of product
- Relationship management of customers, third parties and key stakeholders
- Proven track record in advanced complaint management
- Experience in a customer service office based environment (desirable)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, adaptable to customer channel choice, i.e. formal written, social media responses and through verbal telephone conversations
- Ability to build rapport and engage with customers across different channels and markets
- Ability to identify and escalate any themes or trends, working closely with our Research and Technical Development team
- Negotiation skills for compensation requests
- Demonstrate a trusted customer experience with ability to remain calm with strong listening skills to understand and fulfil customer needs
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (1)
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time