Customer Service Coordinator - Stowmarket
- Post Date:22nd December 2021 14129
- Views 168
Customer Service Coordinator
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will provide an outstanding level of customer service to our internal and external customers, and act as first line support to our own internal branch network.
This role will report to the Customer Service Manager, and has no direct reports.
- Deal with all enquiries received via telephone and email in a timely and effective manner, by utilising multiple PPG databases, intranet and external support packages.
- Provide responsive and flexible service to customers for all order, product and technical queries.
- Ensuring all databases and information sources are kept up to date and are compliant with any legislation.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and understanding when dealing with all customer queries. Ensure all information is captured so that the relevant person/team can resolve in a timely manner.
- Keep informed with current promotions, new products, I.T. support services and with current customer service practices.
- Drive a “ONE TEAM” culture within the department and wider organisation by taking ownership, and focussing on promoting collaboration wherever possible.
- Offer our customers an outstanding level of customer service as a crucial team member.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills together with a professional manner.
- Familiar with a variety of IT systems and databases and an understanding of MS Office tools.
- Able to prioritise workloads efficiently and appropriately in response to changing priorities and timescales.
- The ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment, critical thinking and problem solving skills are crucial for delivering the expectations of this role.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.