Customer Service Advisor
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 104
Customer Care Representative
An exciting role within our Customer Care Team. You’ll be in frequent contact with customers from a dynamic office environment.
At Hempel we have business in mind and people at heart. We always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We´re proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, a corporate foundation that supports good causes around the globe, with specific focus on education of children in need, research into sustainable coatings technology and protecting the planets’ biodiversity.
Start your journey with us.
Within this role you will be in direct contact with our customers. You will work with the team to support our customers and provide a great service. Responding to orders, entering in the orders to our ERP system, coordinating and communicating any changes pertaining to the order, invoicing the customer and finally you will be supporting our sales team.
- Respond and act quickly in answering enquiries from both our customers and the sales team
- Maintain good levels of communication / support and continue to build customer relations
- Maintain a consistent contact with sales representatives and customers while providing updates to various enquiries.
- Respond to customers and colleagues in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer service and attention.
- Handle customer orders and respond to customers enquires in direct communication by e mail, fax and phone.
- Receive the order from customers and then accurately enter the order into ERP system
- Liaise with logistics department in order to ensure customer orders are completed and being shipped timely and accurately.
- Create invoice for customer’s order
- Ensure customer invoices are completed and closed out on a daily basis
You Should Also Tick The Boxes When It Comes To The Following
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a Customer Care role.
- Fluency in English
- 2-5 years’ Experience in a Customer Service role
- Working Knowledge in excel skills including Microsoft Office package, CRM and D365 or other ERP system
Join a fast paced and exciting work environment
Your role will place you in a fast paced environment, where teamwork, communication and responsibility will be essential. In exchange we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Related Jobs (3)
Sales Assistant / Driver on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Coating Advisor on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time