Customer Service Advisor
- Post Date:17th June 2022 14454
- Views 116
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Starting Salary £26,783.76
Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS
Customer Advisor – Introduction
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong customer service experience gained in a call centre environment to take their career to the next level in a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK. We are now recruiting a Customer Adviser to work in our Technical Advice Centre in Slough
Customer Advisor – The Role
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Give customer’s technical and specification advice on our popular decorative brands & products by post, telephone, email or social media
- Handle & resolve customer complaints & turn them into opportunities
- Agreeing & negotiate settlements that are satisfactory to the customer & appropriate to the business
- Publicise websites to customers to increase web usage
- Follow Company processes & procedures & meet KPI’s
- Update & maintain records
- Promote our products & services to maximise sales
Customer Advisor – About You
- Experience in a customer service environment
- GCSE’s in Math’s & English or equivalent
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT literacy, especially in all Microsoft office applications
- Good at solving problems
- Strong communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Eye for detail & good at meeting deadlines
Customer Advisor – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Customer Advisor – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 23486