Customer Relations Executive
- Post Date:22nd December 2021
- Views 126
Customer Relations Executive, Full Time
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Services team in Wimborne.
What we expect from you
- Full ownership, including logging, investigating and agreeing resolution to all product and servicerelated complaints across UK & EU
- Manage own case load to ensure SLA are adhered to with ability to prioritise where required
- Product expert with the ability to provide customers with technical and complex advise on usage of product
- Relationship management of customers, third parties and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable to customer channel choice, i.e. formal written, social media responses and through verbal telephone conversations
- Ability to identify and escalate any themes or trends, working closely with our Research and Technical Development team
- Negotiation skills for compensation requests
- Demonstrate a trusted customer experience with ability to remain calm with strong listening skills to understand and fulfil customer needs
If this has captured your interest, please get in touch so we can talk to you about the role in more detail.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office
Related Jobs (3)
Sales Assistant / Driver on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Coating Advisor on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time