Customer Demand Manager UKI
- Post Date:19th October 2022
- Views 20
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Customer Demand Manager – UK and Ireland
Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS
Customer Demand Manager – Introduction
Having gained extensive experience in demand management & broader supply chain (preferable APICS certified), you are ready for this unique opportunity to develop your career in a business that is a world expert in paints & coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands, such as the UK’s favourite Dulux paint, and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Customer Demand Manager for UK & Ireland to lead the IBP process and act as a key interface between our commercial and supply chain teams and head demand planning activities.
Customer Demand Manager – The Role
- Ensure a robust long-term demand forecast for your UK & Ireland following IBP principles
- Strong alignment with Sales and Marketing
- Lead the monthly Demand Review with the UKI management team
- Identify gaps between target and unconstrained demand plan and make gap closing proposal
- Collaborate with supply planning, logistics and customer service colleagues to ensure undisrupted supply to customers
- Lead the process to manage phase-outs and manage stocks around this
- Oversee & inspire a team of demand planners
- Be the local driver of our ambitious program to further improve our IBP processes and systems
Customer Demand Manager – About You
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or Science
- APICS certified
- Knowledge and understanding of IBP concepts and processes
- Extensive experience in demand planning or demand management
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Familiar with planning & ERP systems: OMP, SAP
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders
- Good at nurturing high performing teams
- Excellent communication, coordination & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
Customer Demand Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Customer Demand Manager – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
#LI – SH1
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.