Customer Care Representative
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 59
Here at Crown Paints, we have an opening for a Customer Care Representative to join the team in Belfast. Part-time working over 3 days: Tuesday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Wednesday 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm (18.5 hours per week).As part of our Customer Care team, you’ll provide first class customer service and administrative support to all areas of our Northern Ireland business. A key role that plays a key part in driving company strategy.What will I be doing?Communicating directly with our customers including providing advice and complaint resolution. You will work with the team to support both our sales team and customers and provide a great service. Responding to orders, entering in the orders to our ERP system, coordinating and communicating any changes pertaining to the order, invoicing the customer, supporting customers on product shortages, expected delivery dates, price changes.Sounds exciting – what else will I be doing?
- Respond and act quickly in answering enquiries from both our customers and the sales team
- Maintain good levels of communication / support and continue to build customer relations
- Maintain a consistent contact with sales representatives and customers while providing updates to various enquiries.
- Respond to customers and colleagues in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer service and attention
- Receive the order from customers and then accurately enter the order into ERP system
- Liaise with logistics department in order to ensure customer orders are completed and being shipped timely and accurately, resolving any issues along the way
What will I need to be successful?Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. You should also tick the boxes when it comes to the following:
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Working Knowledge in excel skills including Microsoft Office package, CRM and D365 or other ERP system
With great work comes great rewardCrown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
A Little More About UsCrown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – It’s not just paint. It’s personal!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.