Customer Care Representative
- Post Date:19th January 2023
- Views 32
Here at Crown Paints, part of Hempel A/S, we have an opening for a Customer Care Representative to join the team in Belfast. Part-time working over 3 days: Tuesday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Wednesday 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm.
As part of our Customer Care team, you’ll provide first class customer service and administrative support to all areas of our Northern Ireland business. A key role that plays a key part in driving company strategy.
What will I be doing?
Communicating directly with our customers including providing advice and complaint resolution. You will work with the team to support both our sales team and customers and provide a great service. Responding to orders, entering in the orders to our ERP system, coordinating and communicating any changes pertaining to the order, invoicing the customer, supporting customers on product shortages, expected delivery dates, price changes.
Sounds exciting – what else will I be doing?
- Respond and act quickly in answering enquiries from both our customers and the sales team
- Maintain good levels of communication / support and continue to build customer relations
- Maintain a consistent contact with sales representatives and customers while providing updates to various enquiries.
- Respond to customers and colleagues in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer service and attention
- Receive the order from customers and then accurately enter the order into ERP system
- Liaise with logistics department in order to ensure customer orders are completed and being shipped timely and accurately, resolving any issues along the way
What will I need to be successful?
You Should Also Tick The Boxes When It Comes To The Following
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Working Knowledge in excel skills including Microsoft Office package, CRM and D365 or other ERP system
Join a fast paced and exciting work environment
Your role will place you in a fast paced environment, where teamwork, communication and responsibility will be essential. In exchange we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English on our careers site.
Administrative, Customer Service
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.
Related Jobs (1)
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time