CRM Solution Architect
- Post Date:10th June 2022 14449
- Views 329
About the job
As our CRM Solution Architect you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions, including infrastructure, security, integration and test of the solutions according to existing strategies, principles and best-practices to meet the organisation’s current and future business needs. This involves understanding existing systems and technology, including comprehending the relationships, dependencies and flows of information.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Assess current system architectures and working with business and digital stakeholders to recommend improvements.
- Provide guidance and architectural solution outlines that support business and technical needs – and assess and communicate the impact that certain technical choices have.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise and providing supervision and guidance to internal and external development teams.
- Ensure and secure digital excellence in the CRM area together with the rest of the Commercial department and your colleagues within Digital
- Ambassador and driver for DevOps practices in Hempel
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and ensure Hempel platforms are up to par.
- Liaise with Hempel Enterprise Architecture to align on guidelines and recommendations
- Acting as Solutions architect for CRM and Commercial Back-end projects ensuring maintainable, robust solutions
- Responsible for the architectural runway for CRM and Commercial back-end projects and applications.
- Participate in defining overall CRM roadmap as well as epics, features and user stories
- Ensure involvement of relevant Digital stakeholders
- Contribute to standardisation of methods and tools within Digital and across Hempel
- Engage external suppliers in connection with project related activities to ensure architectural advice is followed
- Be ready to engage on new applications/projects in case of acquisitions
Required Education, Experience And Job-related Skills
- Master/Bachelor degree in IT or Digital Business
- At least 5-7 year work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a lead developer or solution architect role
- Deep understanding of IT architecture, integration patterns, and databases
- Experience in developing on and integrating CRM platforms, preferably Microsoft D365 CE
- It would be an advantage with specific knowledge in areas such as Pricing engines, CPQ, Marketing automation etc..
- Experience working within agile methodology frameworks such as (Scrum, SAFe) and process excellence
- Experience working in an international environment with teams and stakeholders in multiple locations and time zones
- Hand-on experience with Azure DevOps preferably also automated testing
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- Ability to communicate technical complex issues to layman
- Customer service orientation
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive and self-driven
- Team player and goal oriented
- Well-structured and organized
- Good communication skills
- Be a part of a truly awesome team
- A great working atmosphere with the emphasis on learning and common goal
- Annual bonus based on KPIs
- Private Medical Care
- Long holidays extra pay
- Home office, if needed
- International work environment
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.