Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Control and Instrumentation Technician (temporary)
- Post Date:7th July 2023
- Views 36
- EHS and Quality compliance is consistently met in line with the EHS and quality standards of the company and external regulators.
- Installation of new systems/equipment and commissioning.
- Carry out reactive/corrective maintenance of control, instrumentation and other associated equipment including pressure, flow, temperature, level, DO, pH control loops.
- Completing repairs/replacements/calibration to instrument and equipment. Carrying out fault finding, communicating any issues found.
- Provide specialised hands-on support to the engineering and production teams, carrying out reactive and corrective maintenance of control and instrumentation systems.
- Support in the set up and commissioning of new plant equipment ensuring new instrumentation systems work accurately and reliably.
- A recognised engineering qualification at NVQ/HNC level (or equivalent) or above.
- 3 years (at least) hands on experience in a control and instrumentation environment.
- Extensive knowledge of controls and instrumentation systems with a focus on individual standalone control schemes (SOLOs, West Controllers and Eurotherm HMI).
- Experience with instrumentation for measurement of temperature, flow, pressure, level, pH and DO (Dissolved Oxygen), process Actuators and positioners both pneumatic and electric.
- Set up of new instrumentation, calibration and commissioning.
Related Jobs (1)
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician on 31st August 2023