Contractor/ Specification Sales Manager
- Post Date:8th April 2022 14356
- Views 101
- Salary £34,999/yr
Contractor/ Specification Sales Manager , £34,999 pa + CAR + BENEFITS
Covering Postcodes; PA, FK, G, ML, KA & DG
We’re looking for a Contractor/Specification Sales Manager to join our Contractor Team . You will be responsible for promoting and selling Crown trade brands, Sandtex Trade, and Sadolin Trade brands via sales and specification assigned to a specific geographic area and customer group.
Join our Team to develop and grow the end user market
This is your opportunity to sell and promote products and services to a ledger of contractor customers and end clients. Our ideal candidate will have a high level of selling, negotiating, communication and presentation skills, and will:
- Contribute to and implement National promotional strategy and measure own performance/effectiveness.
- Drive regional promotions to give the territory a competitive advantage.
- Strategically develop nominated accounts to increase sustainable profitable sales growth.
- Manage nominated accounts and clients.
- Identify, develop and manage new opportunities.
- Identification of key strategic clients for development.
- Management of secured business and implementation of tailored specification support packages to include detailed site condition surveys.
- Produce highly detailed technical specifications.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will possess high level selling, negotiating, communication and presentation skills and have previous sales and specification experience within a field based sales role within the construction industry. Having a good in-depth of the coatings industry, preferably the decorative Trade market, will be a distinct advantage. We are looking for someone who possesses sufficient specification and technical aptitude and who is able to understand and communicate product and technical information.
You’ll have excellent communication and presentation skills along with a high level of selling and negotiating skills. Being commercially aware and finance/product focussed would be advantageous for this role.
You’ll already possess a good knowledge of the building and construction industry from a sales and specification perspective.
Having worked within the Decorative trade market would be a distinct advantage to you.
We are ideally looking for candidates who live within the following postcode areas PA, FK, G, ML, KA & DG
Being able to work on your own initiative, with a high level of self-motivation, is key to this role.
You’ll be provided with a company car to carry out your role so you must hold a current valid driving licence.
Join a fast paced and exciting sales force
Be part of our fast paced, ambitious sales team and help to shape the future success of the Crown Paints brands.
Application and further information
If you are interested in this position, please click the link to apply. For further information, please visit Hempel.com