Communications Officer (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) - Birstall
- Post Date:5th October 2023
- Views 20
About the job
Communications Officer(Undergraduate Placement Scheme)As a Communications Officer (Undergraduate Placement Scheme), you will support all areas of communications for PPG in the UK & Ireland, such as internal employee communications, media and public relations, community engagement and corporate branding.Key Responsibilities
- Support the strategy for the communications function, meeting the requirements of the business.
- Build and prepare content for internal and external communication channels (e-mails, newsletters, intranet news feed, social media, press releases, etc.).
- Propose and support internal campaigns, key events and community engagement activities.
- Assist in building authentic, engaging communication promoting the culture of “One PPG” and ensuring consistent messaging and tone.
- Work with the local teams across all strategic business units to enable the timely sharing of information, purpose, strategies and local events.
- Support in ensuring the corporate branding guidelines are maintained.
- Help implement PPG community engagement programs locally.
- Studying for a degree in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, etc. (Crucial))!
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete time-sensitive and critical tasks (Crucial)!
- Self-motivated with a professional, positive approach and can-do frame of mind!
- Proficient in creative thinking and innovation.
- Experience working in any design software, e.g. Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, etc. (Desirable).
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3731642724
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023