Communications Associate UK&I
- Post Date:20th August 2021 13974
- Views 50
As a Communications Associate, you will maintain all areas of communications, such as employee communications, media and public relations, community engagement and corporate branding. You will lead the everyday execution of PPG’s UK and Ireland communications.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Create and maintain the strategy for communications function, with a clear vision to meet the requirements of the business.
- Build and prepare content for internal and external communication channels (e-mails, newsletters, intranet news feed, social media, magazines, press releases, etc.)
- Propose and coordinate internal campaigns, key events and community engagement activities.
- Deciding on the most appropriate communication channels and managing distribution to relevant audiences.
- Build authentic, engaging communications, promote culture of “One PPG” and ensuring consistent messaging and tone.
- Work with the local teams across all strategic business units to enable timely sharing of information, purpose, strategies and local events.
- Supporting local leadership teams in achieving goals of the organisation.
- Ensure that all aspects of the corporate branding guidelines are maintained.
- Supporting implementation of PPG community engagement programs locally.
- Previous experience on a similar role or in a relevant field.
- Experience with a variety of communication channels
- Proficient in design, creative thinking and innovation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to build relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execute time-sensitive and critical tasks
- Self – motivated with a professional, positive approach and can-do attitude!
- Experience of working in any design software is a big plus (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, etc)
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (9)
- Powder Coating Technical Sales Development Manager on 10th September 2021 Full Time
- Senior Brand Managers – Category Development (1 x Retail, 1 x Trade) on 20th August 2021 Full Time