Commercial Support Management Trainee (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) - Birstall
- Post Date:11th June 2021 13825
- Views 80
Commercial Support Management Trainee
As a Commercial Support Management Trainee, you will provide support to the Commercial Management team. Gaining knowledge of multiple projects, you will work with various teams to analyse data and make recommendations to improve procedures and the service PPG provides to its customers.
- Use of various systems at PPG, including SAP CRM.
- Capturing customer feedback/survey results. This will involve visiting customers and spending time with Territory Managers out in the field.
- Analysis and breakdown of credit note reports to identify common root causes, and work with the sales force, decorating centre network and Logistics to minimise these.
- Analysis of service complaints and recommendations to reduce these.
- Work with IT to set up functionality and improve current systems to enhance the way we connect with customers.
- Implementation of any new procedures identified as vital.
- Studying for a Business related or Marketing Degree.
- Customer focussed!
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate (proficient in Microsoft Office applications).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (20)
- Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives on 22nd June 2021 Full Time