Commercial Management Accountant
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 165
Join the Commercial Finance team here at Crown Paints supporting our sales colleagues with all aspects of Commercial Finance. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Controller, you will use your great technical knowledge, attention to detail and problem solving skills to provide information, analysis, reports & support to colleagues. Using your insight you will directly influence commercial business decisions taken by senior management, so your approach and financial information must be robust. Alongside a commitment to developing your career, you will have a strong work ethic to support a highly focused team in a fast paced environment.
Develop your career in a highly focussed team in a fast paced environment Here are some of responsibilities of your role………
- Accurate and meaningful analysis with a clear and concise presentation of business review reports to enable effective decision making.
- Support and assist with the consolidation of forecasts and strategic planning across the sectors whilst working with and supporting the Senior Commercial Managers.
- Business Partnering with Commercial leads
- Periodic sales reporting to commercial teams and ad hoc information on request.
- Month End responsibilities including Sales reporting/variance analysis/balance sheet/overheads
- Robust financial analysis for key specific projects with a strong explanation of assumptions, protecting the margins of the business with any piece of analysis or proposal and challenging the decision making process within sales and marketing.
- Eliminate areas of weak control whilst streamlining work across the sectors.
To be successful in this commercial, fast paced environment, you will have the following attributes…….
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- High level of commercial awareness, thriving in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Experience of working in industry, particularly in a manufacturing/retail environment.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills (Office, SAP and BI).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels, via all mediums, i.e. presenting /face to face /phone and email
A little more about us:
The Finance team for Crown Paints in the UK is made up of around 30 people based in Darwen, Lancashire.
Application and further information For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com. To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link. Final deadline for applications is 12th November 2021.
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.