Commercial Business Coordinator – Birstall
- Post Date:28th May 2021 13794
- Views 150
Commercial Business Coordinator
As a Commercial Business Coordinator, you will provide a reliable office based link between PPG and its customers.
- Take an active role in running of customer business teams.
- Provide administration support.
- Collaborate closely with all external and internal departments to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the account.
- Work with the appropriate marketing personnel on range reviews and new product implementation.
- Evaluate promotions and understand the promotion strategy.
- Be actively involved in forecasting through the new IMP process.
- Acquire and maintain data on market competitors’ products and prices.
- Maintain account range database including: updating costs, prices and turnover figures on a monthly basis.
- Set-up and maintain account information file (trade diaries) for all departments to use.
- Undertake project management responsibilities as and when required.
- Ability to communicate optimally, orally and written, with people at all business levels!
- Attention to detail and organisational skills!
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Analytical and computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email).
- Able to meet targets within set timeframe.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.