- Post Date:29th January 2024
- Views 115
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Colour Matcher to join the team at Sun Chemical, the worlds largest producer of printing inks and pigments.
South Normanton, DE55 2DT
- Full Time, Temporary up to 12 months
- Salary dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for a Colour Matcher to join our professional team based in South Normanton.
- To work safely & autonomously in accordance with procedure
- Prepare accurate printing ink formulation & associated colour outputs
- Work with digital colour measurement devices & colorimetric outputs
- Handel & work with multiple ink technology samples & print processes
- Product creation & order completion through Microsoft & SAP applications
Qualifications / Experience Critical For The Job Holder
- Basic secondary education at GCSE Grade C / 4 or above in English, Maths & Sciences subject
- Sound Colour Vision (Subject to testing)
- Experience of Microsoft OS & Office applications
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Company pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Further training opportunities
- Access to discounts and savings at some of the UKs biggest retailers
- Free onsite parking
How To Apply For The Role
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click apply today and you will be directed to the company website where you will be able to submit an application form.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is Suns policy that applicants for employment are recruited, selected, and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to the position being filled. Sun prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Colour Technician, Ink Technician, Print Production Specialist, Digital Colour Specialist, Ink Formulation Technician, Print Quality Controller, Graphic Colour Analyst, Colour Quality Inspector, Print Process Technician, Digital Print Operator
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3804005033
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024