Colour Consultant - Birstall
- Post Date:23rd July 2021 13893
- Views 58
As a Colour Consultant, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing our PPG UK&I colour/design support across all of PPGs customer base.
- Impart colour insight advice to new and existing customers, consisting of Trade Direct, Specification, Stockists, Decorating Centre Network and Marketing.
- Support the Marketing Development team by providing Photoshop expertise to be used for media campaigns, presentations, webinars and social media.
- Provide a comprehensive colour rendering service and enhance colour tools to improve business opportunities.
- Drive end to end business activity through the ClientLink platform, ensuring all information and data is concise and clear.
- Research and provide insightful content on trends and industry developments to ensure PPGs approach is up-to-date and market leading.
- Passion for colour!
- Photoshop experience/understanding (Crucial).
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding project management and prioritisation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (10)
- Powder Coating Technical Sales Development Manager on 10th September 2021 Full Time
- Senior Brand Managers – Category Development (1 x Retail, 1 x Trade) on 20th August 2021 Full Time