Colour Consultancy Assistant
- Post Date:28th April 2023
- Views 59
Farrow and Ball – Colour Consultancy Assistant, Wimborne (Hybrid)
We are currently looking for an organised individual, with excellent communication skills to join our Marketing team in Wimborne as a Colour Consultancy Assistant. We are offering this position on a full-time, hybrid basis.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
Reporting into the International Marketing Manager, you will provide effective coordination, communication and administration to the International Colour Consultancy service.
What we expect from you as a Colour Consultancy Assistant:
- Central point of contact for other departments i.e IT, Learning & Development, Marketing, Customer service
- Support to deliver consistency throughout end to end process in all core markets
- Work with the Colour Consultancy team to operate efficiently and provide optimum level of support in order to maximise service
- Support, inform and communicate system and process updates
- KPI performance reporting and data analysis
- Maintaining Colour Consultancy shared platforms i.e Teams, Sharepoint
- Managing email inboxes for Colour Consultancy and 10to8 bookings
- Organising and summarising meetings
- Placing orders for products / tools / merchandising
- Tracking orders through timescales to support project delivery and liaising with relevant departments across the business
- Support delivery of marketing initiatives, communications, case studies, portfolios, and consultant profiles
- Liaising with PR where Colour Consultants are required for press/Influencers/partnerships
- Supporting Colour Consultancy assets through creative and translation processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office applications and use of other business systems and databases
- Demonstrable data, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
What you can expect from us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (1)
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 31st August 2023 Full Time