Cluster Showroom Manager
- Post Date:12th November 2021
- Views 221
Farrow & Ball – Cluster Showroom Manager – Bath and Bristol
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Showroom Management team.
As the Cluster Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day running and operations of the two showrooms within your cluster, you have accountability for all aspects of your showrooms with a key focus on driving sales and profitability, delivering budgeted sales, profit targets and KPI’s. You will ensure that the showroom teams are fully supported and equipped to meet the high standards that are required by our brand.
Key Responsibilities of Cluster Showroom Manager:
- Meet and exceed sales budget, KPI targets and LFL growth targets.
- Use KPI analysis to inform decisions, motivate the teams and drive sales.
- Develop a selling culture amongst the showroom teams.
- Review and analyse showroom P&L.
- Accurately monitor, analyse and report sales patterns and trends.
- Develop new accounts and maintain sales activity with existing accounts.
- Drive the colour consultancy service from both inside and outside the showroom ensuring all employees are promoting and selling the service to achieve sales targets.
- Report on objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing & the Visual Merchandising teams to ensure Farrow & Ball image and showroom look and feel is aligned and maintained to brand visual guidelines.
- Recommend potential advertising venues and marketing strategies to the relevant department within Marketing.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives that drive footfall into the Showroom.
- Act as local Brand Ambassador, networking in the local community.
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering, managing a high-value stock inventory.
- Minimize distribution costs and ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”.
- Manage overheads and costs to grow profit.
- Financial reporting to Regional Sales Manager and Head Office as required.
- Train, coach and develop team members providing regular feedback.
- Carry out meaningful performance reviews, agreeing and reviewing objectives.
- Recruit, introduce and train new staff within the showroom team.
- Prepare staff rotas for appropriate levels of cover to optimise floor coverage, minimise overtime costs and ensure adequate cover for lunches, holiday and sickness.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all occupational guidelines are met including proper lifting, manual handling and safe storage and disposal of paints.
- Continual review of processes and working practices to identify improvements to maximise success of the Showroom.
- To support with showroom customer complaints handed down from Regional Retail Manager.
- Work alongside People Operations with Internal HR Investigations.
- Knowledge and experience in leading a team and achieving targets in a retail sales environment
- A background in design/interiors/creative industry
- Commercially minded and a proven ability to demonstrate driving sales/LFL growth
- Strong customer focus and drive for results
- Proven management, retail, and operational experience
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Financial understanding and ability to analyse data/metrics
- Self-starter with high integrity
- Skilled communication skills and the ability to lead a team by example
- Assertive and confident style
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and organise workloads
- Computer literate with knowledge of using Microsoft applications
- Human resources knowledge and the ability to implement appropriate methods and practices desirable
- Familiarity with local market desirable
- High-end retail experience is desirable
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Related Jobs (10)
Territory Sales Consultant on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
UK Retail Print Brand Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Polymer Plant Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Store Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant / Driver on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Coating Advisor on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
HSE Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Showroom Assistant on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Technical Projects Manager on 11th May 2023 Full Time