- Post Date:26th June 2023
- Views 64
About the job
The Chemical Mixer will be required to perform a variety of duties such as:
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to mix or blend ingredients to make products by performing the following (but not limited to) duties.
- Regulate machines, operate equipment and mix or blend ingredients according to formulation batch cards accurately to meet production and/or inventory levels.
- Maintain highest level of quality at all times.
- Collect samples from batch for laboratory testing.
- Responsible to clean machine and workstation after each job.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior basic mechanical background ( ie: construction, mechanical, automotive)
- Comfortable working in varied temperatures
- Capability to learn quickly and work in a self-directed team environment
It is preferred that qualified candidates possess the following skill sets:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous experience operating fork trucks
Qualified candidates MUST supply a Resume with work history that highlights work experience and education accomplishments at the time of application. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of drug screening, background check, and physical exam. Drug Testing is part of the post-offer employment physical.
- 3rd shift Sunday – Wednesday 8:00PM – 6:30AM
- Shift differential for 3rd shift
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus($750 paid after 30-days of service & $750 paid at 1-year of employment)
- Excellent benefits package – medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to develop work skills and knowledge in a team-based environment
Axalta has remained at the forefront of the coatings industry by continually investing in innovative solutions. We engineer technologies that protect customers’ products – whether they are battling heat, light, corrosion, abrasion, moisture, or chemicals – and add dimension and beauty with colorful finishes. We have a vast and ever-evolving portfolio of brands primed to play an important part in everything from modernizing infrastructure around the world to enabling the next generation of electric and autonomous vehicles.
Axalta operates its business in two segments: Performance Coatings and Mobility Coatings, which serve four end markets, including Refinish, Industrial, Light Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle, across North America, EMEA, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Our diverse global footprint allows us to deliver solutions in over 140+ countries and coat 30 million vehicles per year. We’ve recently set an exciting 2040 carbon neutrality goal, in addition to 10 other sustainability initiatives, and we take pride in working with our customers to optimize their businesses and achieve their goals.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023