Business Improvement Leader - North
- Post Date:18th March 2022 14282
- Views 81
Competitive Salary depending on experience, pension, 25 days holiday, Company Car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings serving the packaging, publication, graphic arts, coatings, plastics, cosmetics and industrial markets.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Business Improvement Leader to join our professional Business Improvement team.
Purpose of the Job:
- To lead projects and project teams, each one designed to improve part of the company’s business / operations by applying fact-based analysis, decision making skills and Lean Sigma methodology.
- This role will be predominately working with our customers as part of an added value initiative.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management: Undertake specific projects, using appropriate tools where required, in order to improve efficiency, reduce cost, introduce a concept or make other notable changes. Ability to facilitate multiple projects effectively at the same time.
- Reporting: Provide accurate and timely reports on key issues, key statistics and potential improvements on a regular and ad hoc basis as required. Ability to summarise complex data sets/processes and report to management teams.
- Systems and Process Review: Review and improve existing systems and processes in order to improve effectiveness. Identify and introduce new systems and processes that improve the area or business as appropriate. Ability to remove non-value added steps from processes developing a lean culture.
- Trains and Develops Others: Acts in a formal capacity to train or develop others in specific areas. This can be via stand training or through formal development sessions.
- IT Systems and Applications: Work effectively within specific IT systems and applications; MS Office, Minitab.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Academic education. Typically Business Management, Engineering, Chemistry or other relevant area to our business
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and implement recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate complex cross functional meetings and train/mentor large groups of people.
- Lean six-sigma green belt or higher.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.