Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Business Improvement Leader - North
- Post Date:8th July 2022
- Views 59
Competitive Salary depending on experience, pension, 25 days holiday, Company Car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings serving the packaging, publication, graphic arts, coatings, plastics, cosmetics and industrial markets.
Thanks to our innovative products and great team – we are proud that the business is continuing to grow, we now have an opportunity for Business Improvement Leader to join our professional Business Improvement team.
Purpose of the Job:
- To lead a variety of projects aimed at improving manufacturing efficiencies across a number of sites.
- To identify improvement opportunities within established processes and deliver positive changes that sustain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying improvement opportunities that deliver tangible benefits.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to key stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Promoting CI tools and techniques as well as CI mentoring and support.
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Hold an HNC / Degree or equivalent qualification within a STEM discipline or relevant experience
- Hold a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time