Business Development Manager
- Post Date:16th August 2020
- Views 219
- Salary Competitive based on experienceExperience Previous experience in sales, professional who hits targets and focused on adding value for customersQualifications A sound education to A-Level standard or equivalent
We have opportunities for Business Development Managers who will be responsible for prospecting, closing sales leads, and managing groups of existing customers to generate profitable revenue in the UK.
The Business Development Managers will also be responsible providing on-going technical and sales support to both existing and new clients.
Competitive salary based on experience plus bonus package, company car, 25 days holiday, pension, and flexible benefits package.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers and influences within relevant accounts.
- Drive profitable growth through growing existing business, acquiring new business, or re-engaging with lapsed accounts.
- Gather and report market and industry intelligence to the Head of Technical Sales.
- Track and report all sales activities using internal methodology.
- Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis in conjunction with the Head of Technical Sales.
- Provide accurate forecasts for existing and new business.
- Prepare reports and presentations as required to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with and update pipeline software with accurate customer information and spend.
- Actively participate in pipeline reviews, account discussions, sales strategy discussions with SLT.
- Proven track record in successfully developing new business / following a sales path from lead generation to first order.
- Experience of generating and maintaining relationships with sales leads, becoming their key contact for sales queries and technical advice
- Be able to develop long-term and short-term business development plans
- Ideally would have some understanding of paints and coatings, or a strong aptitude for learning a technically challenging subject.
- Team player, the ability to build good rapport and strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must hold UK driving licence
- Good IT skills
Applications will be seen favourably if accompanied by a covering letter.
Related Jobs (13)
Maintenance Technicians (Multi-skilled Mechanical / Electrical) on 17th September 2020 Full Time
Category Manager on 17th September 2020
Mechanical Maintenance Technician on 17th September 2020