Business Development Engineer - German Speaking
- Post Date:27th January 2023
- Views 21
Belzona, a global leader in polymeric industrial protective coatings and repair composites based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire is offering an exceptional opportunity for an individual with thorough technical knowledge eager to be part of the thriving team covering Europe & Africa.
This role would be primarily business development focussed working as the driving force behind, and corporate link to, our European & African Distribution network. You will be expected to:
- Provide front-line technical support to an assigned group of Distributors. Specifically German-speaking territories.
- Focus on-field activity with Distributors on developing identified opportunities.
- Application support capability (e.g. basic field training/site support).
- Highlight training needs and implement strategies to ensure Distributors are selling across the product range.
- Supporting in-house training via delivery of presentations.
- Train new distributors recruited as part of Belzona’s expansion strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a similar role and or a recognised qualification in an engineering discipline (mechanical / chemistry/material engineering).
- Strong team player to communicate well with other departments.
- Fluent in German & English language.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Effective relationship builder, customer focussed with the desire to cultivate customer loyalty.
- Strong professional presence.
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel (Europe primarily German speaking territories).
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Holiday carry over/buy back scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test contribution
- Volunteering Days
- Benefit Hub
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] telling us why you are suitable for this position by 10th February 2023.
Belzona Polymerics Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we undertake to give fair and full consideration to all applications for employment made to Belzona, irrespective of any Protected Characteristics.
Related Jobs (7)
Software Engineer (PHP) on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Process Engineer on 17th March 2023 Full Time
R&D- Applicator on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Days) – Birstall on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Electrical Maintenance Technician on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time
Project Engineer on 1st March 2023 Full Time