- Post Date:11th March 2022 14260
- Views 61
As a Business Analyst for our Architectural Coatings business unit, you will be expected to understand the business change processes, change transformation and customer management requirements, in order to support a complex change programme from initiation through to successful conclusion.
Working closely with all levels of the organisation, you will assess the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, to support the communication and delivery of those requirements with the relevant teams on multiple initiatives.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Work closely with the project managers and business leads, in detailing any new changes required including new harmonised processes, functionalities and features.
- Capture, document and map business requirements, to be shared with business Subject Matter experts and maintained through the life of the project.
- Participate in, and where necessary lead, functionality testing and user acceptance testing.
- Support the business with data cleansing and data quality improvements.
- Analyse, document and communicate testing results to project collaborators.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, utilising this to produce useful reports.
- Previous experience in business analysis or a related field, with outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence collaborators positively, working closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience crafting detailed reports and delivering presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.