Brand Manager - Johnstone's Trade
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14236
- Views 63
As a Brand Manager for Johnstone’s Trade, you will help develop and to implement the overall strategic, tactic and operational brand plan and program for the UK and Ireland markets.
You will take the lead in the development of both new and existing products, promotions and services, effectively contributing to the achievement of the company’s business objectives. This could be just the new 2022 opportunity you are looking for!
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Co-develop and manage the realisation of the annual strategic and operational business and marketing plan for the brand.
- Understand relevant customer insights and journeys, leading product launches, communication plans, promotion implementation strategies and budgets.
- Develop, participate in and evaluate market research and analysis, promotions and advertising.
- Provide monthly progress reports and actions against the brand-marketing plan, budget and complexity reduction.
- Brief, manage and evaluate media plans with media agency of the local brand activation campaigns in agreement with Centre Of Excellences.
- Negotiate with other internal departments in order to agree on new product, service and market opportunities or developments within set time-scales and budgets.
- Propose pricing for New Product launches based on benchmarks and market data analysis.
- Co-operate with specialist departments to ensure the effective operation and production of new or revised products and services
- Ideally degree educated in a Marketing or business related subject area.
- Previous brand marketing experience in either a B2B or B2C environment.
- The ability to lead multiple projects with varying priority at the same time, to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills, able to communicate articulately and confidently at all levels!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.