Brand Manager - Content
- Post Date:30th June 2023
- Views 41
About the job
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Brand Manager – Content
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Slough SL2 5DS
Brand Manager – Content – Introduction
If you have a passion for consuming and creating captivating content, experience of using social media channels and an understanding of the power of digital communities, this is a rare opportunity to help shape the ongoing success of a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in UK & Europe. We are now recruiting a Branded Content Manager to oversee the production of original branded content for some of the leading home decoration brands in the UK such as Dulux, Heritage, Dulux Trade, Cuprinol and Armstead. You’ll be supporting the development of content that is imaginative, exciting, relevant, authentic and resonates with our audiences.
Brand Manager – Content – The Role
- Champion content strategy for all brands.
- Own the content on owned channels across end-user facing touchpoints.
- Ensure all content produced is connected & exploited to its full potential across channels.
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce compelling content.
- Collaborate with colleagues to execute social & PR strategies.
- Together with Digital Performance Manager & agencies ensure content is insight-led & boosts SEO performance.
- Oversee editorial planning process, deciding on content placement & distribution against the omnichannel strategies.
- Manage content production across disciplines.
- Maintain asset library.
Brand Manager – Content – About You
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms & other ‘Always On’ channels.
- Understanding of community management & maximising earned reach and engagement.
- Thorough knowledge of industry best practice.
- Record of producing imaginative & engaging content.
- Good at supplier management.
- Commercially astute.
- Effective project manager & able to prioritise multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
Brand Manager – Content – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Brand Manager – Content – How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.