Assistant Store Manager
- Post Date:7th July 2023
- Views 49
Farrow and Ball – Assistant Store Manager, BristolWe are currently looking for a driven individual, who thrives in a fast paced retail environment, to join our Showroom team in Bristol as an Assistant Store Manager. We are offering this position on a full-time basis.Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.As the Assistant Store Manager, you will use your excellent customer service skills to drive sales and profitability as you lead customers through their instore experience at Farrow & Ball. You will assist the Showroom Manager in delivering budgeted sales, profit targets and KPIs. This is a role where no two days are the same.What we expect from you as an Assistant Store Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Showroom Manager in managing, motivating and developing the showroom team to ensure that targets are exceeded as well as acting as a role model by displaying professional behaviours.
- Responsible for opening and closing the showroom, covering in case of absence, ability to be on site in the event of an emergency.
- Assist the team to deliver the targeted number of colour consultancy hours and subsequent budgeted sales.
- Actively develop sales opportunities through all channels
- Assist the Showroom Manager in analysing KPI data to make informed decisions and drive sales.
- Ensuring window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
- Assist the Showroom Manager to organise and monitor showroom maintenance and refits as required, ensuring a commercial approach is taken.
- Assist the Showroom Manager with stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory.
- Assist colleagues with the support of the Farrow and Ball stockist network as appropriate.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”. Provide accurate colour advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
- Actively support the Showroom Manager to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Work with the Showroom Manager to create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand (desirable)
- Previous experience in a retail management role (desirable)
- Commercially minded.
- Exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player who is confident and proactive with ideas that generate new business.
- Have a passion for colour and lifestyle
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.