Assistant Showroom Manager
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 119
- Salary £22,000/yr - £22,500/yrCareer Level Entry
Farrow & Ball – Assistant Showroom Manager, Cambridge
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our showroom team in Cambridge
As the Assistant Showroom Manager, you will oversee the day to day running and operations of the showroom in the absence of the Showroom Manager. You will assist the Showroom Manager in driving sales and profitability, delivering budgeted sales, profit targets and KPIs.
What We Expect From You
- Support the Showroom Manager in managing, motivating and developing the showroom team to ensure that targets are exceeded as well as acting as a role model by displaying professional behaviours.
- Assist the Showroom Manager in analysing KPI data to make informed decisions and drive sales.
- Actively develop sales opportunities through all channels – consumer, painters, interior designers, architects. Work with the Showroom Manager to create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Ensuring window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
- Assist the Showroom Manager to organise and monitor showroom maintenance and refits as required, ensuring a commercial approach is taken.
- Responsible for opening and closing the showroom, covering in case of absence, ability to be on site in the event of an emergency.
- Assist the team to deliver the targeted number of colour consultancy hours and subsequent budgeted sales.
- Assist the Showroom Manager with stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory.
- Assist colleagues with the support of the Farrow and Ball stockist network as appropriate.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”. Provide accurate colour advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
- Actively support the Showroom Manager to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Have an eye for design and a passion for colour.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A background in design/interiors/creative industry is desirable.
- Commercially minded.
- You will be a strong team player who is confident and proactive with ideas that generate new business.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Related Jobs (8)
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Process Safety Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Senior Product Security Response Manager on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Senior Data Analyst for eCommerce on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Territory Manager – Reading on 16th March 2023 Full Time
Sustainability and Compliance Manager on 1st March 2023 Full Time