Assistant Showroom Manager
- Post Date:26th August 2022 14537
- Views 71
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Assistant Showroom Manager, you will oversee the day to day running and operations of the showroom in the absence of the Showroom Manager. You will assist the Showroom Manager in driving sales and profitability, delivering budgeted sales, profit targets and KPIs.
What we expect from you as an Assistant Showroom Manager.
- Support the Showroom Manager in managing, motivating and developing the showroom team to ensure that targets are exceeded as well as acting as a role model by displaying professional behaviours.
- Assist the Showroom Manager in analysing KPI data to make informed decisions and drive sales.
- Actively develop sales opportunities through all channels – consumer, painters, interior designers, architects. Work with the Showroom Manager to create viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community.
- Ensuring window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing.
- Assist the Showroom Manager to organise and monitor showroom maintenance and refits as required, ensuring a commercial approach is taken.
- Responsible for opening and closing the showroom, covering in case of absence, ability to be on site in the event of an emergency.
- Assist the team to deliver the targeted number of colour consultancy hours and subsequent budgeted sales.
- Assist the Showroom Manager with stock management and ordering, managing a high value stock inventory.
- Assist colleagues with the support of the Farrow and Ball stockist network as appropriate.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience by articulating and promoting “Why Farrow and Ball”. Provide accurate colour advice and technical advice as to product suitability.
- Actively support the Showroom Manager to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Have an eye for design and a passion for colour.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A background in design/interiors/creative industry is desirable.
- Commercially minded.
- You will be a strong team player who is confident and proactive with ideas that generate new business.
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.