Assistant Management Accountant
- Post Date:4th November 2022 14659
- Views 39
The company is offering a great opportunity for a hard-working individual to join an innovative business at the forefront of Ink manufacture.
They are looking for a full time Assistant Management Accountant reporting into the Finance Manager to join their Finance team in supporting the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to pick up systems quickly and efficiently
- To be a self-starter with enthusiasm to learn and to take a hands-on approach to work
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Great team player with the ability to work on their own
- Reliable, punctual, responsible, and honest
- Maintaining a clean, organised, and efficient working environment
About The Role
As Assistant Management Accountant, reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the accountancy function in its day-to-day activities and month end process. Working in a small finance team of 3, this is a very varied role where a hands-on approach is needed, you’ll get to experience all areas of the Finance function. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their finance career.
- Banking and allocation of daily receipts and payments
- Responsible for weekly bank reconciliations
- Running weekly payment runs
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Registers and assisting with the implementation of a new Fixed Asset system
- Working with Accounts Payable and the Purchasing team to ensure transactions are costed to the correct GL accounts
- Assisting with the VAT reconciliation and return
- Credit control and assisting with credit limit reviews
- Overseeing month end close.
- To assist with the production of monthly management accounts with the opportunity to take ownership as the role progresses
- Assisting with preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and to resolve them in a timely manner
- Assisting with year end and internal Audits
- Dealing with general accounts queries
- Support Purchase Ledger when required providing cover when on annual leave
- Provide support to the Finance Manager on reporting requirements
- Providing support to the Finance Manager with Budgeting when needed
- Ad hoc project work
Key Skills & Experience
- AAT qualified to a level 3 minimum, ideally currently studying level 4
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a Finance Department
- Proficient in Excel with enthusiasm to expand their knowledge
- Experience using ERP system desirable but not essential
Full training will be provided for the use of their in-house Finance System.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience between £25,000 – £28,000
- Permanent position; 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and pension scheme
- Eligibility to join Company’s private medical insurance scheme after 1 years’ service
- Free parking
About The Company
Pulse Roll Label Products are based in Yate, North Bristol, and they are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inks and varnishes to label printers across the world.
At Pulse Roll Label Products, their vision is to innovate today to simplify tomorrow. They are continually driving to create a diverse team of individuals, unified by a common goal of innovation and excellence.
How To Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Related Jobs (54)
Regulatory Affairs Manager on 23rd November 2022
Software Engineer (Python / PHP) on 18th November 2022
AP Assistant on 18th November 2022
IT Developer III on 18th November 2022
Sales Assistant – Newcastle – F/T 39 Hours on 18th November 2022
Software Developer (Browser) – HP Wolf Security on 18th November 2022
HR Assistant on 18th November 2022
Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure on 18th November 2022
ERP Manager on 18th November 2022
Contractor / Specification Sales Manager on 18th November 2022