Assistant Finance Administration
- Post Date:29th April 2022
- Views 109
Formal Job Title
Part-Time Finance Administration Assistant (14-16 hours per week at 20K pro rata)
The role is responsible for but not limited to the overseeing of office-based operations and management of administrative & finance duties.
The Finance Administration Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the team to facilitate the efficient and effective operation of the organisation and ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
The Finance Administration Assistant will also assist in helping develop and monitor budgets, help track progress on specific projects, plan and organise a calendar of internal events.
This position is critical to the efficiency of the organisation effectiveness of its operations and therefore requires a willingness to improve upon and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs, a proactive and positive attitude, strong administrative skills, and exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing day-to-day administrative operations including general clerical duties; receiving and directing visitors; scheduling and coordination of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements; petty cash; drafts, memos and emails using GDPR regulations
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Working with XERO accounting to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses
- Experience of Excel spreadsheets and graphs
- Collecting, organising, and storing information digitally as well as filing systems with measures in place to protect confidential details/records
- Preparation of board pack financials
- Part responsibility for ordering equipment for the office and laboratory and working with the manufacturing team to ensure stock of raw materials is at acceptable levels
- Working with the lab team to ensure information is correctly stored in accurate levels
- Assisting the Export Manager to ensure samples/product are packaged correctly and sent to the recipients
- Negotiate cost effective/value for money contracts with third party suppliers/partners where appropriate
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities should one so wish