Assistant Brand Manager
- Post Date:10th June 2022 14448
- Views 73
Farrow & Ball – Assistant Brand Manager, Wimborne (Hybrid)
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, tenacious individual to join our Marketing team on a full-time, permanent basis in a hybrid role.
As the Assistant Brand Manager, you will be supporting the Senior Brand Manager on the development of global content and campaigns for Farrow & Ball. Working with the in-house teams, you will support the development of marketing plans from a deep understanding of the customer and ensuring effective deployment across Global touch points.
What We Expect From You
ATL Campaign Support
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in the development of the ATL campaigns, in-line with the Commercial Calendar.
- Support on adaptation of assets to activate Global campaigns with appointed publishing partners.
- Support with reviewing and reporting on the performance of Global campaign activations.
Always on Content
- Develop continuous Always on Content that can be activated through our own channels, with a digital focus.
- Write clear, actionable briefs and plans to ensure alignment and critically evaluating creative responses against them.
- Combine knowledge from the Channel Managers (Social, PR, E-Commerce) and International Market Leads to ensure that Always on Content is fit for purpose and performs effectively.
- Take learnings from each piece of content activation to inform future content creation.
- Develop and deliver compelling tools that will enable effective activation of Global campaigns across touch points.
- In collaboration with the Procurement Manager, oversee orders and usage of tools, including regular strategic reviews of inventory.
- Combine knowledge from the Channel Managers (Social, PR, E-Commerce) and International Marketing Leads to ensure that tools are fit for purpose and perform effectively.
- Support the International Marketing team to develop adapted brand activities whilst ensuring coherence to the Global brand strategy/positioning and quality standards.
- In conjunction with the International Marketing team, ensure proper follow-up on initiatives launched in the markets and develop key learnings after implementation.
Technical Product Support
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager on the benchmarking performance of the portfolio of products.
- Lead specific projects and partnerships in-line with the Commercial Calendar.
- Lead product/legislation/technical changes, liaising with the technical team, creative team and channel teams to ensure all product information is accurate across Global touch points.
- Maintain the brand marketing & insight budget trackers, ensuring that purchase orders are raised and receipted in a timely.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ brand management experience, trade marketing experience or luxury industry experience (interiors industry experience is preferable)
- Experience of managing several projects simultaneously and under tight timeframes
- Able of handling stakeholders at all levels
- Drive for results and excellence
- Proactive and dynamic
- Self-starting & highly motivated
- Conscientious, taking personal ownership for their contribution
- Tenacious and able to challenge
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Business acumem
- Commercial and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office