Assistant Brand Manager - Communications
- Post Date:8th January 2024
- Views 39
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Assistant Brand Manager – Communications (Social & PR)
Competitive salary plus benefits
At AkzoNobel, we paint the world with possibilities. For over 200 years, we have been bringing surfaces to life with our innovative and sustainable coatings. Our world class brands – such as Dulux, Dulux Trade, Cuprinol, Hammerite and Polycell – have a rich heritage and a loyal customer base across the globe. They also lead the market in the UK’s DIY category. We believe that paint is more than just a product – it’s a catalyst for transformation. It can change how we feel, how we see, and how we live. That’s why our passionate teams are dedicated to helping customers discover the potential of paint and achieve amazing results.
AkzoNobel is more than just a paints company. We are experts in creating coatings for all kinds of surfaces and applications. Whether it’s cars, planes, ships, buildings, furniture, or appliances, you’re never too far from one of our products. We operate in more than 150 countries and aspire to be the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Join our Always On communications team as an Assistant Brand Manager and help us create amazing content for our world class brands. You will be involved in delivering market-leading colour help tools, social media and PR activities, which are essential for connecting and inspiring our customers. This role gives you the chance to shape the future of this area, by applying more digital-first thinking and linking with other brand touchpoints. This is a great opportunity to showcase your creativity and passion for digital and social media in the communications mix.
- Support our Social Media Manager in developing & implementing key parts of the social media programme.
- Oversee the influencer gifting & collaboration programme.
- Act as key point of contact for Consumer Press Office & content needs.
- Oversee the development of the Dulux Let’s Colour Magazine & Cuprinol colour collateral – distributed to over 3.5M households annually
- Take responsibility for the management of our Brand Centre and image bank.
- Provide essential reporting against key KPI’s.
- Monitor competitor activity and provide competitor insight.
- Manage budgets.
- Insights: Experienced in executing end-user insight led projects and translating data into actionable consumer insights.
- Communication: Effective communication with various audiences and channels
- Writing: Excellent writing skills for engaging and error-free content
- Creativity: Creative flair and eye for design for original and appealing visuals and messages
- Research: Strong research skills to keep up with trends, news and developments and identify opportunities and insights
- Analytics: Good understanding of data and analytics to measure and evaluate performance and impact
- Relationships: Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build and maintain positive relationships. Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
- Appetite to Learn: Willing to learn about the interiors/decorative category.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience of social media channels & their roles and familiarity with various digital marketing tools to create, manage and monitor content
- Experience of day-to-day management of stakeholders & agencies
- Confident presentation skills to pitch ideas and results
- Basic knowledge of SEO and other digital marketing techniques to optimise content and engagement
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Product discounts.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3795118716
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024