Architectural & Design Consultant
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 68
Crown Paints is a leading supplier of high-quality paints and coatings in the UK. With over 200 years of experience in the industry, we are committed to providing our customers with the best products and services possible. Our products are used in homes, commercial buildings, and industrial applications throughout the country.
Your role as Architect and Design Consultant will be to develop a network within the Architecture & Design community, to influence and secure projects for the specification of Crown Paints Products, Colours and Services.
By becoming the trusted partner in the A&D community, you’ll be aware of key upcoming projects and build a little black book of key contacts in the industry.
With a genuine curiosity about aesthetics, architecture, design and colour you will host webinars and CPD events to architects and interior designers and think of creative and innovative ways to reach your audience.
Sounds interesting…tell me more!
- Compile a database of the key construction projects within your area, identify key players/decision makers and key A&D clients to target
- Develop and define strategies and tactics to penetrate the target market
- Provide guidance on the selection and application our product range, taking into account customer needs and project requirements
- Develop relationships with and collaborate with architects, designers, and contractors
- Partner with Marketing teams to develop new CPD ideas and concepts, defining innovative and creative ways to showcase our products to the client base
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to stay up-to-date with new trends and products in the market
Sounds interesting, what skills and experience will I need?
You will have a highly developed network of partners in the Architect & Design world, with a consistent record of driving incremental demand in specification sales. A full UK driving license is important, as well as the ability to travel frequently.
An understanding of the role and function of Architects and Designers in the Commercial Construction market and experience of selling in a consultative style.
A confident presenter who is comfortable presenting at senior level, to large audiences and be clear and calm in answering questions.
Experience of delivering webinars would also be advantageous, and delivering third-party developed content as well as developing your own.
With great work comes great reward
Crown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 28 days basic annual leave each year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Company car, laptop & phone
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan where the Company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
A Little More About Us
Crown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.
Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – It’s not just paint. It’s personal!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Business Development, Design, Sales
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.
Related Jobs (2)
Business Development Manager – Marine on 12th May 2023 Full Time
Process Improvement Technician on 11th May 2023 Full Time