- Post Date:14th February 2022
- Views 132
Job Vacancy – Ancillary
We are currently recruiting for an Ancillary that will report to the Production Supervisor and help support the Production Team. The successful candidate will have work experience in a similar role and be able to start asap.
Working within the Production Department this role is responsible for ensuring the product quality consistently meets & exceeds customer specifications and production targets are consistently met by focusing on continual process improvement.
The successful candidates will ideally have work experience in a similar role working within a Production environment. Other key skills required are:
- excellent eye for detail
- the ability to work well under pressure
- the ability to work as part of a team
- PPT/FLT/Bendi license would also be an advantage
- the ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- the ability to prioritize daily tasks to maintain efficiency and housekeeping standards
These are permanent roles working 12 hour shifts (36 hours a week). Shifts run days and nights over 6 days a week on a rotating shift pattern.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] asap