- Post Date:11th March 2022
- Views 391
Annie Sloan Interiors Ltd is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join the Stockist support team based in Oxford.
This position is full-time, and the successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday each week, with possible overtime and weekend work as required by the business.
As a member of the Stockist support team, you will report directly to the Sales and Stockist Support Department. Your work will support the requirements of our global stockist network. This work will include, but is not limited to:
- A strong focus on developing positive and effective relationships with the Distributors, Area coordinators and Stockists, working in line with the ethos of the company.
- Communicate via email and telephone daily with account holders.
- Processing Stockist applications and ensuring all associated administration and communication is completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Data entry on the company’s CRM system.
- Be willing to support sales and marketing initiatives by participating in UK events
- Input and monitor the online presence of Stockists and Distributors on the Annie Sloan website and other social media platforms
- Monitoring the implementation of the Brand Guidelines to Stockists and Distributors.
- Updating mailing lists and customer records.
- Managing external communications with Stockists and Distributors through social media platforms and regular mailings of Company communications
- Collating information for the Sales and Stockist Support Department for campaigns and reporting.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally two years administrative experience
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work some evenings and weekends
- Able to travel
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Basic numeracy is required.
- A proactive approach, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Additional languages would be a bonus!
Who we are:
Annie Sloan Interiors is an international interiors company based in Oxford. We sell a globally acclaimed range of paint called Chalk Paint™ as well as a selection of decorative finishing products through over 1,700 retailers in over 50 countries around the world.
The business is family run and rapidly growing, offering a dynamic, fast paced, and friendly environment to work in.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunity and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent