Trade Brand Manager
- Post Date:17th February 2023
- Views 37
As the Trade Brand Manager, you will work alongside the team on delivering brand projects for the top tier trade paint brand in the coatings’ market. You will go from working closely with the European R&D team to brief on product innovations, to the delivery of brand and product campaigns through multi-media channels to promote the key messages to the target customer. You will be instrumental in the implementation of the annual Trade Brand Marketing plans, supporting the communication of all marketing activity, and operating within business processes.
- Support the creation, implementation, and management of strategic Trade brand projects to deliver on business growth metrics.
- Be wholly responsible for brand campaigns through close collaboration with design agencies, fulfilment houses, external PR teams, and media agencies to build targeted and achievable campaigns.
- Produce and deliver all relevant creative, communications, literature, and launch required to on time and in full to agreed marketing budgets.
- Improve A&P spend by gaining efficiencies through targeted communications campaigns using insight and key findings to build successful campaigns.
- Assist with the creation and coordination of all commercial sales support tools including customer facing presentations.
- Build strong relationships with key business collaborators to develop sound customer insight that will help drive marketing plans.
- Work alongside Product Management teams (UK and European based) in driving the strategic development of existing and new products in line with customer needs.
- Build project plans with key timings to ensure timely delivery of product developments, product launches, and communication campaigns.
- Be a key contact in the set up and launch of new products through the business and out to the customer.
- Build and deliver a digital brand communications plan to support brand awareness and promote brand consideration.
- Previous experience in a busy brand or product marketing environment!
- A track record in co-ordinating projects that involves collaboration with product teams and working with internal teams to achieve a common goal!
- Ability to work on and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Agency management experience.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Related Jobs (2)
Marketing Assistant on 19th May 2023 Temporary
Senior Brand Manager Trade Communications on 12th May 2023 Full Time