Territory Sales Manager
- Post Date:16th March 2023
- Apply Before: 16th April 2023
- Views 5
About the job
Crown Paints is a leading supplier of high-quality paints and coatings in Ireland. With over 200 years of experience in the industry, we are committed to providing our customers with the best products and services possible. Our products are used in homes, commercial buildings, and industrial applications throughout the country. Your role as Territory Sales Manager will be to develop your ledger of independent retailers from paint specialists to DIY stores.In order to succeed in this role, you will already have acquired structured field sales experience. You will be a self starter, capable of using your initiative and determination to achieve targets and grow your customer base within this competitive market place. A confident presenter and communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible approach is required to help you meet the business and customers’ needs. You’ll cover the Munster province and will be located in Munster.Sounds interesting…tell me more!This role comes with full responsibility of customer service, training of customers, updating the CRM system, contract negotiations and sales/margin performance of the customers in your defined area.You will create objectives and development plans based on the opportunities in your area, working as a trusted partner with our existing and new customer base. You will also implement promotions, coordinate merchandising standards, and negotiate agreements.Sounds interesting, what skills and experience will I need?
- Ability to build positive relationships with external customers and relationships with internal departments will be necessary to your success.
- We operate as a trusted partner with our customer base, you will be instrumental in strengthening this bond.
- Self-motivated and well organised. I.T skills are a must along with an understanding of numbers to allow sound decision making.
- Previous experience within a field based sales role, running the entire sales cycle and along with journey planning and setting action plans.
- A full Irish driving license is vital, as well as the ability to travel frequently across your region.
With great work comes great rewardCrown Paints takes pride in their excellent working conditions and in addition, offer an attractive reward package that includes:
- 22 days basic annual leave each year (plus bank holidays)
- Company car, laptop & phone
- A variety of discounts / vouchers on products that Crown supply
- A generous pension plan
- Study support
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and wellbeing
- Daily Lunch allowance
- Credit card and full autonomy for customer entertaining
A Little More About UsCrown Paints have been manufacturing paint for longer than most, over 200 years in fact, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. It’s fair to say that we know our craft; however, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.Alongside our owners, The Hempel Foundation, we place a special focus on education for children in need, and are proud to support the education of over 55,000 children across 22 projects worldwide. You can therefore guarantee here at Crown – It’s not just paint. It’s personal!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Related Jobs (2)
Territory Sales Consultant on 17th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (F/T, 39 hours) – Ballymena on 17th March 2023 Full Time